International students applying to The Epiphany School of Global Studies must possess a strong command of English. We do not offer English as a Second Language (ESL). The academic program is both rigorous and vigorous, with a strong emphasis on preparing students to pursue studies at the university level.
International students may apply to The Epiphany School of Global Studies in 3 different ways:
- Apply directly to The Epiphany School of Global Studies
- Apply through a third party organization
- Come through our partner school, Prepa UDEM in San Pedro, Mexico
- A completed application; the application may be submitted via fax (252-288-5464) or email.
- $300 application fee; the fee is non-refundable, but will be applied toward tuition and fees.
- Official school transcript
- Two Teacher recommendations (one from a current Math teacher, and one from a current English teacher)
- Immunization Record
- Official ELTiS scores or Official TOEFL scores
- Student interview. Interview may be by SKYPE
2016-2017 International Student Tuition and Fees
|Grade 9||Grades 10-12|
|Comprehensive Fees*||$1100||Comprehensive Fees*||$700|
|Host Family Stipend||$4000||Host Family Stipend||$4000|
|Admissions Fees||$700||Admissions Fees||$700|
|Program Fees**||$6600||Program Fees**||$6600|
- *9th-grade comprehensive fee includes fees toward the Costa Rica trip for all 9th-grade students.
- **Program fees include international student activities, transcripts and paperwork, host family background checks, health insurance and books. It does not include clothing that is required for Epiphany's dress code.