The Epiphany Fund
Your tax-deductible contribution to the Epiphany Fund is an investment in our people - the students, faculty and staff - as well as the programs that make Epiphany one of the finest college preparatory schools in the region.
Every dollar makes a difference. Every gift to Epiphany, regardless of size, including volunteer support and gifts-in-kind, ignites a student’s education.
What is the Epiphany Fund?
The Epiphany Fund is our most important ongoing fundraising activity. The Epiphany Fund enhances all that we do - teacher salaries, benefits, curriculum, special programs, arts, athletics, technology, financial assistance and more.
Your generosity through the Epiphany Fund makes Epiphany exceptional by:
- Expanding both salaries and benefits that allow us to hire and sustain a team of outstanding faculty and staff.
- Funding professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.
- Supporting an array of academic programs and services for all students in all divisions.
- Bringing new technology, equipment, supplies and programs to the classroom.
- Enriching resources, equipment and programming for Epiphany fine arts and athletics.
Who gives to the Epiphany Fund?All Epiphany community member including parents, alumni, faculty, trustees, grandparents and friends make unrestricted donations to the Epiphany Fund.
How much should I give?As you consider your gift to the Epiphany Fund, please keep in mind that all gifts make a difference and full participation ensures that we have a committed community of supporters.
How are gifts recognized?Epiphany values your support! Donors will be recognized in our Annual Report by your relationship with the school and the giving level in which you participate. Specific gift amounts are never listed.